Wednesday, February 14, 2007

When I close my eyes...

I see purple, green, pink, blue and and periwinkle planets. I see hundreds, sometimes thousands of colourful, floating triangles exploding in a particle system frenzy amidst rapidly decrementing digits, floating in the gaseous wasteland of a nebulae.

No, I'm not hallucinating, I've just been playing too much Galcon.

If you haven't played Galcon yet, you are fortunate. It steals too much of my time; beware lest it steal valuable pieces of your life also. :-)

I've been playing for a while now, and I'm still amazed, everyday, by the new and innovative strategies my opponents come up with.

Now please excuse me, I have a Galaxy to Conquer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Galcon is really addictive. Very easy game, wonderful idea and so many strategies. And Python powered - great!

Popular Posts